Re: [IP] Warranties

From: email @ redacted
>>>My minimed runs out of warranty next year.  I just found this out when I
called last night because it keeps "no delivery" and we need to do an
exchange.  They said after the warranty runs out it would cost us $600 to
repair it.  I am still in shock.  If I had it to do over again I'd pick a
pump that has a better (decent) warranty, instead of Minimed.

...Like 100,000 miles/7 years? ;)  MiniMed pumps are warrantied for 4 years.
Animas warranties theirs for four years. But then Dana pumps have a IV-year
warranty. So, that leaves Disetronic with their D-Tron which has 4 years on
their warranty, and the H-TRONplus which has four years. I can't blame
anyone for bashing MiniMed for their lousy warranty period. YMMV (~_^)