Re: [IP] H vs N and basals

In a message dated 3/9/2002 8:35:58 AM Pacific Standard Time, email @ redacted
writes:

> It looks like Novolog lasts longer?  Wouldn't that make it
> harder

Yes...I have a mathematician/engineer who has helped me for over a year to
figure all this out.

For now, he doesn't want me to change to Novolog because we have so much data
regarding Humalog from testing and profiles we did on MDI.

So we are gathering fasting data and drop profiles for Humalog first and then
determining if a change to Novolog is even necessary.

Thanks for asking

Marion