[IP] Chosing between the 508 and Paradigm

We are just starting out on pump therapy and had to choose between the 508 and the
Paradigm by March 29th. It is hard for us to choose as we are new at both. The Paradigm
looks so NICE, more user friendly, silent and no clicking, easier to find batteries, easier to
load reservoir.. less bubbles... but our CDE suggested we use the 508 as my daughter
will be needing more insulin in the teen years.  She is 12 and uses 50 units a day with
Hum and NPH combined.  She is about done growing.  HELP?