[IP] Disetronic Customer Support

I just called up Disetronic because of pump problems that I have been having,
and a machine picked up. I had to leave me telephone number and name and they
would get back to me within 20 minutes. 10 minutes later they called back,
and I told them the problems that I was having. They said that they would
mail us another pump within 2 days. In order to get any customer support,
they wouldn't do anything without a credit card number. You needed to give
your credit card number in case you don't return the pump, and without a
credit card, they won't give you another pump. That is one big thing I really
don't like about their customer support!