They always use stomach for CGMS

The above statement is not true.  When I wore the CGMS a few weeks ago, the
Minimid rep put the probe in my butt - high up on my hip where there is some
fat (well, OJ a little bit more than a little fat).  He said they do not like
to use the stomach because of waistbands rubbing and it not having as good of
a surface to get a good readng.  So, they do not always use the stomach. Just
as you do not have to use your stomach for infusion sets.