[IPn] Disetronics Contribution Offer // ends Mar. 15

I received the following message from Disetronic:

Here at Disetronic, we are not satisfied with simply providing top-quality insulin pumps that greatly enhance the lives of those living with diabetes. We want to do more! This
month, our goal is to give $15,000 for diabetes research. To do this, we need your help.  As a Disetronic insulin pump wearer, you are experiencing the many benefits that
come with the pump. Many of you have told us that you feel like a different person  so much more flexibility and the ability to eat when you want, sleep in, exercise. We
know that the pump brings great advantages to those who choose to wear one. Freedom from injections? A noticed improvement in your A1c? Overall you are probably
living a happier, healthier life, thanks in part to pump therapy.  Share the benefits of pump therapy with a friend and help find a cure for diabetes!  At Disetronic, we're more
than just insulin pumps. We are committed to improving the lives of those living with diabetes. One of the ways we do this is through the ongoing support of leading
diabetes research and non-profit organizations that assist people living with diabetes. By simply referring a friend or loved one to us for more information on pump therapy,
youre not only giving them the gift of the pump and all the benefits that go hand-in-hand with pump therapy, well make a $20.00 donation in your name to one of the
following organizations of your choice:

To view this email as a web page, click <a

Of course I chose my $20 to go to Insulin-Pumpers.  Won't you PLEASE make IP your choice and Respond before March 15th!!!!

George Lovelace