Not Got Pump (was (RE: [IP] Need your help again/THANKS)

I feel for you.  Mine made me wait a year and show him I could 'withstand'
the regimen (multi testing and shots) before he would even consider me for a
pump.  If I hadn't loved him so, I would have moved to another doctor.  But
he was probably right, because my testing, etc. became a habit.  My A1c's
didn't improve a whole lot until they told me how to take my shots just like
I was on the pump.  Then my A1c dropped a few points.  Just hang in there,
it will come.