[IP] switching insulins

Hi Marion: I can feel for you and the frustration you are feeling.  It is bad
enough when you are the patient, must be worse if it is your child.
For what it's worth............it seems that you are dealing with so many
other complications with the pump, I don't understand why you would choice
this time to switch insulin's. It seems you are already dealing with so many
variables, why add another?  Just my thoughts.........I am wishing the best
for you and Gabe.  I hurt with you through all this.  Been there, done that
and it "ain't no fun!"      Jackie P