[IP] Tiny Bubbles

Hi Miriam: I just experienced tiny bubbles in the tube. When my BG was 358
before and 325 after 1 hr. exercise, I checked the tubing.  Sure enough,
there were the tiny bubbles.  You must disconnect and prime them out.  Also,
when priming the pump with a new infusion set including the tubing, be sure
to stand the pump on end with the tubing pointed upward.  That way, any
bubbles between the luer lock and the pump/new cartridge are primed out at
that time.  NO bubbles remain in the cartridge.  Works for me.  It was taken
me 3 yrs. to learn to stand the pump on end when
priming.........ugh..........Jackie P