[IP] Re: Paradigm use

> > Today our Paradigm should arrive
> Are they going to give you & Gabe any hands-on training on the Paradigm?
> I'm sure there are a lot of folks who would love to hear a first hand
> from an IP pumper about the Paradigm . . .

Please, please, please, Marion, do not use the Paradigm until you have some
*real* honest-to-goodness training on it. There are many pumpers here who
will be upgrading and not allowed to use it until their training, therefore,
since you are having the problems that you presently are, stepping to the
Paradigm without that training can just spell more disaster. Hide it until
you get that *real* training. JMHO - which I *highly* respect. YMMV (~_^)