snip< They always use stomach for CGMS.>snip

I have used CGMS three times now, twice about a year ago and once two weeks
ago.  The first two times the sensor was placed in my upper abdomen on the
opposite side from where I had my infusion set located at the time.

When I used CGMS two weeks ago, the sensor was placed on my back right above
my waistline.  The MM rep said when the sensor is placed there, it receives
less interference from clothing and less pressure while sleeping (me, not it

I had no problem with either sensor location.

Shelly Fast
dx 1981, pumping since 2/00