Re: [IP] Need your help again

In a message dated 3/8/2002 8:08:33 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> We didn't suck or refill anything; simply changed the tubing on the old
>  resevoir. It gets pretty confusing...CDE says to "reuse the resevoir, no
>  problem"; so we simply switch tubing after the site is in place...MiniMed
>  says NO WAY, even if you prime out bubbles, they still will occur because
>  reconnect new tubing to an old resevoir.

We change cartridges on our Animas pump every other set change -- but we're
using the MM Quick sets.  We find that any time we disconnect tubing from a
cartridge and reconnect (either the same or new tubing) we ALWAYS get a
bubble (usually a HUGE one) that must be primed out . . .

Pumpmama to Katie