[IP] Sugar addiction

I am a sugarholic.  I can't stay away from it. I crave
it with a passion. Donuts, cookies, pies, cakes,
brownies, ice cream. Is there any herbs or vitamins to
help reduce the cravings. when I get good bs readings
and I exercise(usually run 3mi/day)I reward myself
with sugar. It seems to be worst then ever with
menopause starting. Any advice would be greatly
appreciated. peg
Please don't tell me to just have willpower, I really
need help.

Do You Yahoo!?