Re: [IP] Need your help again

In a message dated 3/8/2002 5:25:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Perhaps you should not be reusing the reservoirs at this time. I think that
> you and Gabe might consider following "best practices" only until you get
> more confidence about what is going on.

I am so puzzled.  Our CDE is so experienced...many, many kids pumping.  She
tells us it is okay to use a site with blood if the blood disappears and okay
to leave same resevoir.  I am happy to follow procedures...in general, I am
better safe than sorry and that is why we are changing the set every 48 hours
even if we could get 48 hours out of it.

However, if the CDE doesn't know the "best practice", then wow, that is a