Re: [IP] Need your help again

In a message dated 3/8/2002 6:45:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . and then prime the tubing again manually,
> inspecting for bubbles. Basically,  just what I do for a new tubing. I have
> not noticed any problems with bubbles -- and

We didn't suck or refill anything; simply changed the tubing on the old
resevoir. It gets pretty confusing...CDE says to "reuse the resevoir, no
problem"; so we simply switch tubing after the site is in place...MiniMed
says NO WAY, even if you prime out bubbles, they still will occur because of
reconnect new tubing to an old resevoir.

At this point, it is hard to know who to listen too.  Since the Paradigm
resevoir has only 176 units, it is a non issue....Gabe will use almost that
much in three days, if we ever get three days from a site...we change after
48 hours just for safety.
We will not reuse Paradigm resevoirs...what a waste of insulin!!!!