[IP] Need your help again

	<MiniMed claims that detaching the tubing and reattaching new tubing
and set introduces a lot of air bubbles, even not visible.  Is this

	Yup, I've had it happen to me.  I minimize the risk by squirting
some insulin directly into the tubing connector (about one-third full) and
making certain that there is a crown of insulin protruding from the res
snout before I couple the two together.  Having excess insulin seems to
force all the air out of the connector when the two come together.  There is
a little waste, and oh... that smell...  but the system seems to stay solid
with insulin that way.  Mind you, I am an insulin-pig, so I am more often
refilling the res without changing the site.  Your situation should be much
simpler because you have to prime the tubing.  Seems that would be no
different than a new set front to back.

	Marion, when do you sleep?  <big grin>