Re: [IP] Time for the Companies to "chip in"

On 7 Mar 2002 at 14:48, sue depinto wrote:

> I forwarded your message as posted and put above it that this site and list
> were life savers for me as far as the pump went and that I probably would not
> have stayed on the pump without the support of this group and I hoped that
> they would also support it!
> Sue (dalgal)

Thanks, Sue!   Now, what can we do to get several hundred more members to do the same?   ;>)    If the Pump companies, the Meter companies and the Insulin
companies start hearing from a few hundred of us they might start murmuring.  If a thousand of us write......