RE: Subject: RE: [IP] Minimed Paradigm - Did They Get My Coupon?

At 06:41 PM 3/7/02 -0500, you wrote:
 >I called them as well. I got my pump in Dec. 01.  They said not to expect
 >anything from them until at least June.  They are doing this in waves.  The
 >ones who got pumps in March, April, May 01 will be the first wave to receive
 >Paradigms, etc. So...those of us on the tail end...Oct., Nov., Dec. will be
 >the last to upgrade.  I did want to check to make sure they had received my
 >postcard.  They don't seem to understand that we worry about snafus(lost
 >etc) that would cause problems with getting the new one.

To find out about this I contacted Laurie Berg, Program Manager of the Next
Step Exchange Program at email @ redacted  She found that they had not
received my coupon.  Once I sent my name, telephone number, pump purchase
date, pump model, and pump serial number they put me on the list for an

Here's her contact info:

Laurie L. Berg
Program Manager
Next Step Exchange Program