Re: [IP] carbs in bread without eating the crust

> My son has started to refuse to eat the crust on his bread.  Aaaagh!
>  How do I calculate the carbs he has eaten?  I would appreciate any
> help.

Weigh the bread, then weigh the crusts. The serving size on the bread
package is woefully inaccurate anyway and is highly dependent on the
settings of the slicer when the bread is packaged. You will find
bread varies dramaticlly in thickness from package to package though
the carb content per unit weight is very consistent.