RE: [IP] Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

Drink more water.  Drink more water.  And then finally, drink another glass
of water.  It will help immensely.  I use Lubriderm and the problem seems to
have disappeared for me.  However, I guess that the water was the essential
ingredient because I kept searching for a topical lotion/creme, and none
seemed to work well (including Lubriderm).  Now my hands and feet no longer
bleed.  Also, my BG is much better now and that might have contributed to
less cracking of the skin.

Best of luck,

===== Original Message from Richard <email @ redacted> at 3/06/02 1:25
>Hi all, I have a problem and a question.  I have extremely dry, itchy,
>irritated skin.  I have used just about everything out there available,
>including, Eucerine, Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care (recommened by my Endo), good
>old fashion Vasaline, Lubriderm.... you name it.  I have also used presiption
>hydrocortisone and other creams, prescribed by a dermatologist.  Nothing seems
>to work!  Does anyone out there suffer from dry, cracked skin?  If so, what do
>you use?  It always gets much worse in the winter months.  I'm just miserable
>with this!  I'm ready to try just about anything.  THANKS...... Tina

Les L. Lynott
Territory Manager
Animas Corporation
16 Berkshire Ct.
Streamwood, IL 60107

Cell Phone: (630) 205-5065
Toll Free Voice Mail: (877) 937-7867 x-324

**      Animas Corporation Internet Content Inspector Message       **
** The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. **
**          It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.         **
** If you have received this email in error, please notify a system **
** administrator or the sender immediately, and do not disclose the **
** contents to anyone or make copies.                               **