[IP] IP] gram scales

From: email @ redacted
writes

< I read in the book "Pumping Insulin" that there is a gram scale that
covsrts
<  the food gram weight to carbs, after the code for that food is entered.
Does < anyone use a pump like this? Is it any good?  Where can you obtain
one?

That's the Soehnle gram scales available at the Diabetes Mall.  I use it but
find that the data base contains foods from other countries which is not
useful to me.   For those foods I do eat it's great because it tells you the
amount of carbs in the portion you are weighing. ( as well as fat, calories
etc.) I believe I can enter my own foods also and assign them a code, but
have been too busy to learn how to do it.  Here is the link to the site

http://www.diabetesnet.com/Checkout4Pro/bin/nowcgi.cgi/scales.html?mode=cgi&
page=vscales.html

Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 years