RE: Subject: RE: [IP] Minimed Paradigm - Vent

I called them as well. I got my pump in Dec. 01.  They said not to expect
anything from them until at least June.  They are doing this in waves.  The
ones who got pumps in March, April, May 01 will be the first wave to receive
Paradigms, etc. So...those of us on the tail end...Oct., Nov., Dec. will be
the last to upgrade.  I did want to check to make sure they had received my
postcard.  They don't seem to understand that we worry about snafus(lost mail,
etc) that would cause problems with getting the new one.