[IP] Checking bg with Dual Wave

Thank all of you that answered my question about when to check bg with a dual
bolus.  When I took the MM class, the CDE  said the best way to do a dual
wave was to figure the carbs, then divide 50% for the now and 50% for the
dual setting.

Most of you have suggested that I should try setting the now setting at the
full carb amount and using a percentage of the carb amount for the dual
setting.  Boy does this make more sense than the way I was initially told  to
do it.  I have only tried dual bolus a few times and always got into bg
troubles.  Thanks so much for clearing up some of the questions on this.
What a nice group of friends.