[IP] March IP Contributions $35.00, Given to Companies $958,333.33

I counted up the contributors on the Thank You page:

and there were 418 named contributions and 458 anonymous donors.  Of those 876,
there were a couple from Minimed and Animas.  And none from Disetronic, Dana
Diabecare, Eli Lilly Co., Novo-Nordisk, Bayer, Lifescan, Medisense, Roche or
Therasense.  Think of it members!!!   There are 3659 active members, there have been a
couple thousand more that have moved on from this website.  Let's say there were 2,000
total pumps that were sold or were not returned as a result of the benefits of membership
here.  That is 10 million dollars worth of pumps.  Add to that the costs of infusion sets, IV
preps, cartridges, batteries, test strips and insulin, avg. $375 monthly.  We are talking
about another $9 million dollars each year.  In four years time we have given these
companies $46 million dollars, and this figure is on the conservative side.  Write these
companies.  Tell them if they won't support you and www.Insulin-Pumpers.org, well
maybe you'll take your $46 million dollars elsewhere!      ;>)