From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] 508 blue's
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:11:51 EST

Has any one had there luer lock on the 508 fall out? minimed sent me 3
in the last week (7day's) the first one was static failer and #2 was broken
right out of the box and the 3rd one I used for 1 day and the luer lock fell
out???? I was told that they could send another 508 but I have had a total
5 mm 508 pumps and do not want to have the 6th one fall apart !!!!!!!!