RE: Subject: RE: [IP] Minimed Paradigm - Vent

<Finally got thru and the woman was incredibly rude, could not even find me
on the computer.... So I called back and asked for a supervisor. All she
could tell me is that everything is "okay". I'm sending some verification in
writing today.>

I sent my coupon in back in October, and got one mailing from them telling
me that they would be contacting me in June about the upgrade, that I needed
additional training before it would ship, etc.  I also sent them an email
about two months ago to inform them that I had moved, so that they would
know how to contact me in the future.  Got confirmation of the address
change two days later.  The fact that they "couldn't find you in the
computer" and that you didn't receive the mail out about the upgrade makes
me suspicious.  I would call again and get the names of the people you talk
to, follow that up with a letter to those individuals, and to MiniMed (I
believe MM outsourced the upgrade program), and hope for the best.