[IP] 508 blue's

Has any one had there luer lock on the 508 fall out? minimed sent me 3 pump's
in the last week (7day's) the first one was static failer and #2 was broken
right out of the box and the 3rd one I used for 1 day and the luer lock fell
out???? I was told that they could send another 508 but I have had a total of
5 mm 508 pumps and do not want to have the 6th one fall apart !!!!!!!! any
advice??? they will not upgrade me to the 511 with out a big down$$
And here is the cool part,,,,,, One of the reps called me and chewed me out
for going over his head to get this fix