RE: [IP] When do I Check bg's with dual bolus?

According to this page on fat metabolism, fat itself won't
elevate the bgs. It can slow down the absorption of carbs
though which can raise the bgs later, as well as cause
insulin resistance (some sources say for up to 24hrs).

"It is important to be aware that there is no mechanism in
animals for the conversion of fatty acids to glucose."
(Found at the end of the 'ketone bodies' section.)

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs, pumping
2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

Barb said:
It's a guess on the fats, because no one has calculated how
much a gram of fat will elevate BG.