RE: [IP] Question about insulin sensitivity

Hi Andy,

This happens to me, too.  I usually blame exercise, hormones, error
in bolusing, and/or bad guesses on the carb counts of my food.  But,
as you know, there are dozens of factors that affect BG.  If it is
occurring regularly, maybe there's a pattern in your activity that you
can find.

The amount of OJ you drank really got my attention.  The carb count
of what you described is about 450 g.  How did you feel afterwards?
How was your BG?  There is no way I could match insulin to this kind
and quantity of carb, and I'm really curious about how you handled it.

Take care,