Re: [IP] Low BS to Coma and further...

Boy, can I relate to horrific lows, along with my family, I dont remember
anything.  I woke up in ER with my brother and son at my bedside.  I had been
OUT for about 5hrs. When I woke up didnt have my normal voice for about 3
days got sent home and than readmitted for Addison's the following week.  I
want to maintain 115-125 my endo wants 150. Not on pump yet but hoping endo
will sign order soon.  Had trial with saline and loved it!  Jan