[IP] Re: insurance

We live in Ohio and my husband and I both have med mutual (one is a classic plan and one is a preferred plan) My husband will bew leaving his current job and will now be a independent consultant/self employed no benefits.  We have planned and thought about this for a long time and are ready to make the move.  Major med has always paid for all of our son's pump supplies- we have never had a balance to pay.  I was wondering on average what families pay for supplies with one insurance?  I will call and ask my provider but still want to order one  more batch of supplies before we are a one insurance family. Thanks