[IP] Buff, Sheesh And Big Babies

I totally enjoyed the heck out of the last few digests. No, I won't attempt
to say "Sheesh, I seeith no Sheath" Repetitively and rapidly...<G>

To the big Babies, I had a small gruntle with my SO so I thought the topic
was about adult males who didn't feel well...LOL....

And now this: Subject: [IP] (no subject)

"If you sleep in the buff how is it done when on the pump or do you just
change that personal habit?"

But actually, I use the waist belt thingie that came with my pump.

I must be tired. I'm going to bed now, Clothed...Too cold out for the
'Naturist' Path.

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted