[IP] stuff for dry cracked skin

Hi everyone. Remember when I delivered a viral bomb to some of you? I
apologize. I now have Norton Antivirus on my system and it should help. By
way of apology let me tell you about a skin care product I found recently
that is the first thing that has worked on MY dry cracking skin. I have used
'em all. None of 'em have worked for ME.

This one works. I found it at Wal*Mart in the pharmacy department, so you,
too, may be able to find it there. If you don't see it ASK for it. It is
more expensive, but if you don't like it you don't have to buy any more.

The stuff is called Zim's Crack Creme. I kid you not. It comes in two
different formulations. There is a tube that says "creamy daytime formula"
and there is a smaller bottle that is a liquid. I like 'em both. And if you
don't like it after you buy it, hey, send it to ME.

Now, go do something useful.

Nick Trubov
and all the little Trubovs
Lorree, Eupie & Corbin