Re: [IP] Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

Our family's pediatrician recommended Aquaphor. It's an ointment, looks
like Vaseline, but is more absorbent. I buy it in a big jar in our local
pharmacy. It worked great right after a shower when my skin has been

I don't have d. Our 13 year old daughter, who has beautiful skin, is the
one with diabets. I've had dry skin since I was a kid and, of course, it
doesn't get better with age. When I was little (in the dark ages of the
50's) our gp had my mom buy pure lanolin and melt it in a pan on top of
the stove. She then rubbed it on my legs. What a greasy mess.