Re: [IP] Time for the Companies to "chip in"

On 6 Mar 2002 at 21:26, sue depinto wrote:

> I just forwarded this to my MM rep and to Terrance Bregg (president of
> Medtronic MiniMed. How about everyone else doing the same thing to their pump
> companies? I told them that without this group I probably would not have
> stayed on the pump. I asked for their help with the group! Sorry for adding
> the whole post, but thought it necessary.
> Sue (dalgal)

If you use your own words about how important this website is to your success at pumping (and their revenue flow) then it might be even more convincing as to their need to
support Insulin-Pumpers.  Just let them understand what might have been if Insulin Pumpers was not here to assist you in your problems with pumping.  Or maybe you
heard of of the benefits of pumping here and that is why you chose their pump.  Everyone has a story about Insulin Pumpers that shows how important this site is.  Share it
with your company and let them know, if it wasn't for Insulin Pumpers they might not be as successful as they are.