From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kress Family
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 9:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Dry skin remedy

Hi Tina,

I also have extremely dry skin, especially my hands.  They crack and
bleed in the dry, cold weather if I don't use the only product that
works for me...Neutrogena Hand Creme (not lotion).  My dermatologist
agreed that lotions are not as effective as cremes for dry skin.  I
only need to apply it at night.  It wouldn't stay on during the
daytime anyway, since I'm a compulsive hand washer!  I've tried just
about everything, including the balm bag lotions, but Neutrogena Hand
Creme is the only thing that works for me.  I might try Kerri's
concoction of 1/2 hand creme and 1/2 hydrocortisone cream.  That
sounds like a good combination.

Kerri, do you know if it's safe to use hydrocortisone every day
indefinitely or long term?

Cindy, mom to 15 y/o pumping Noah (dx age 9), and 11 y/o Micah, wife to
Steve