[IP] Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

>Does anyone out there suffer from dry, cracked skin? If so, what do you
>use? It always gets much worse in the winter months. I'm just miserable
>with this! I'm ready to try just about anything. THANKS...... Tina

I put baby oil on while still in the shower.  It seems to hold the moisture
in my skin better that way.  I used to have horrible itching problems on my
shins all winter long, but the baby oil in the shower is the only thing
that really worked, and I also tried all the lotions too.  It was my endo
who suggested putting the lotions on while I was still wet from the shower,
but I still like the baby oil in the shower the best.