[IP] Re: Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

In a message dated 3/6/02 7:13:43 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone out there suffer from dry, cracked skin?  If so, what do you
use?  It always gets much worse in the winter months.  >>

My podiatrist prescribed Lac-Hydrin for my cracked heels last fall, and I
have found it to work quite well.  It also has helped the itchiness on the
back of my hands, but I won't recommend that to you because you are not
supposed to use it on areas that are exposed to the sun (we all make our
compromises <gr.>.)

Linda Z