>   When I got home from work last night I checked before starting dinner
> and I was 17. No warning signs and I had just driven 25 miles from work.
> Talk about scary.
> Karen in North Pole, AK

Yikes Karen! You scared me! What's with the "no warning"? Do you notice
things being just a bit brighter? When I get that kind of low my vision
seems to lighten, then darken around the edges, then it starts "skipping".
It's the most awful thing, isn't it? You should get a lottery ticket -
because you are lucky!

Peg in Williamsburg, VA