Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm - Vent

Patients receiving their INITIAL pumps now will have a choice between the MM
508 and the Paradigm.  If you are eligible for the upgrade, then you are not
scheduled to get your pump until June.  This is all that we have been told at
this point.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CPT
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
2002 ADA 'Call to Congress: Conquer Diabetes' Participant (May 1-3, 2002)
Minimed Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
(First with Disetronic and now with MM since 11/00 and much happier!)
"Diabetes is a disease of complications and waiting for them to happen." - -
- Mary Tyler Moore

Please pray for my oldest friend, Sandi Pompili, as she battles Leukemia and
prepares for a Bone Marrow Transplant on March 6, 2002.