From: "George Lovelace" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Time for the Companies to "chip in"
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:29:03 -0600

Has everyone noticed that the logos showing that the Pump Companies have
contributed
to Insulin Pumpers are no longer on the Main Page of IP?   Our membership
has been
OUTSTANDING in their support for this site.  Now is the time for the
Companies to chip
in and to give a little "pay back" for all the revenue that this site has
helped them to
achieve.  Call your pump rep., write your company.  Let them know that
without the help
of www.Insulin-Pumpers.org you might still be on MDI and they would have had
one less
revenue stream.  Let them know that if they want to continue to see success,
that we
need to continue to succeed, and that this website needs to be supported!
   ;>)

George