RE: [IP] Medic Alert Lettering

 After about 3 weeks wearing the new bracelet, I can already
 tell the letters aren't as "dark" as they were when I got it.  Is it too
much to expect the engraving to be permanent?

Don't know what type of bracelet you've gotten but I bought a pretty
inexpensive one through the mail, stainless steel and have worn it
consistently for almost a year now and still can read everything very

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00