RE: [IP] Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

Hi Tina:
I have very dry skin as well and every morning right after I am finished
showering and before I dry off I spray Avon's Skin So Soft bath oil in my
hands and rub it all over my skin.  It is non greasy this way and actually
absorbs into the skin.  I have skin feeling smooth as silk.

Also, for dry patches, Avon has a product called Milk Made Heavy Cream which
comes in a tube.  I have friends and customers who rave about this product
and I love it as well.  It actually has milk in it as an ingredient and it
is non greasy.

Hope these tips help.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted