RE: [IP] CGMS Question

If it weren't for the CGMS, I would never have gone on the pump.  My
diabetes has/was always difficult to treat and my endo had me (prior to
pumping) and another woman who was on pump having difficulties get hooked up
to it.

When I saw the graphs and read-outs my dr. and I both said it was time for
me to go on the pump and get better adjusted.

I'm thinking it might be a good thing that I hook up on it again now that
I'm on the pump so perhaps endo can see where I am having problems.

There is no substitute for this machine...no one can test as often as it

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00