Re: [IP] CGMS Question

Sherry Nolan wrote:

At my appointment today with my CDE I brought up the CGMS and asked if they
had access to one. <snip> Apparently it was pretty expensive and the general
consensus was that the patients could have tested more often to get similar
results without the cost. >>>

This almost sounds like some doctors who won't recommend a pump cuz the
patient *can take a few more shots* a day. ;)  The CGMS will test every 3
seconds and record every 5 min.  That's an awful lot of testing! Some who
have worn these have discovered trends (especially at night) undetected or
even unrealistic otherwise. An office in tune with the latest trends does
the best for the patients. (~_^)

Marry someone you love to talk to. As you get older, conversational skills
will be as important as any other.