Re: [IP] Minimed Paradigm - Vent

In a message dated 3/6/2002 12:06:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So, if I have to wait for this MM rep to "train"
> me before I receive the Paradigm, it may never happen.
> Kelly

I think, but don't quote me, if your CDE or doctor has been trained, then
they will release the Paradigm to you anyway.  Gabe is scheduled to get one,
hopefully by Friday, but we have not received any special training.  However,
the CDE told me they couldn't give him a Paradigm til the hospital staff and
doctors officially received their training.