[IP] Time for the Companies to "chip in"

Has everyone noticed that the logos showing that the Pump Companies have contributed
to Insulin Pumpers are no longer on the Main Page of IP?   Our membership has been
OUTSTANDING in their support for this site.  Now is the time for the Companies to chip
in and to give a little "pay back" for all the revenue that this site has helped them to
achieve.  Call your pump rep., write your company.  Let them know that without the help
of www.Insulin-Pumpers.org you might still be on MDI and they would have had one less
revenue stream.  Let them know that if they want to continue to see success, that we
need to continue to succeed, and that this website needs to be supported!      ;>)