Re: [IP] Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

A podiatrist recommended years ago to smear Crisco shortening on your legs.
It works, too - however, since I'm a gal and your a guy, I understand for
the guys it makes the leg hair all gooey. Dunno what else to say, except -
YMMV (~_^)

Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like." His son said there were
a lot he didn't like after he met them.