From: Richard [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:26
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

Hi all, I have a problem and a question.  I have extremely dry, itchy,
irritated skin.  I have used just about everything out there available,
including, Eucerine, Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care (recommened by my Endo),
good
old fashion Vasaline, Lubriderm.... you name it.  I have also used
presiption
hydrocortisone and other creams, prescribed by a dermatologist.  Nothing
seems
to work!  Does anyone out there suffer from dry, cracked skin?  If so, what
do
you use?  It always gets much worse in the winter months.  I'm just
miserable
with this!  I'm ready to try just about anything.  THANKS...... Tina