Re: [IP] Extremely, dry, itchy, irritated skin

My husband has had this problem for years - he finds that using any
creams with petroleum oil or its derivatives actaully increase the
problems. You's be surpriesd how many skin care products have this in
them.

The best he has found so far is Corn Huskers Lotion (I think that is what
it is called) or tea tree oil based creams.

Good Luck

>From: "Richard" <email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: <email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] Extremely, dry, itchy,
irritated skin >Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:25:43 -0600 > >Hi all, I have a
problem and a question. I have extremely dry, itchy, >irritated skin. I
have used just about everything out there available, >including,
Eucerine, Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care (recommened by my Endo), good >old
fashion Vasaline, Lubriderm.... you name it. I have also used presiption
>hydrocortisone and other creams, prescribed by a dermatologist. Nothing
seems >to work! Does anyone out there suffer from dry, cracked skin? If
so, what do >you use? It always gets much worse in the winter months. I'm
just miserable >with this! I'm ready to try just about anything.
THANKS...... Tina